US student Visa F2 Requirements

(0 User reviews)   143   51
By Gauri Awana Posted on Sep 27, 2023
In Category - Education
Meridean Overseas
Meridean Overseas, Education Consultants, us student visa

Meridean Overseas Education Consultants helps you in to getting a US student visa. US student visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to study in the United States. There are three main types of US student visas: F-1, M-1, and J-1. The US student visa F2 is a nonimmigrant visa for the spouse and unmarried children (under the age of 21) of F-1 student visa holders. It allows F-2 visa holders to live in the United States with their F-1 spouse or parent while they are studying. Meridean Overseas helps you in submitting your application, guides you to attend a visa interview at a US embassy or consulate. Polishes you to rank high in IELTS. Gives hint about what the interviewer will ask you about your visa application and your travel plans. Consult with Meridean Overseas, mail us: or contact:1800 1230 00011.

There are no reviews for this PDF.

0 out of 5 (0 User reviews )

Add a Review

Your Rating *
There are no comments for this PDF.
You must log in to post a comment.
Log in

Related PDF